Monday, April 26, 2010

RANDOM.....inch to be an idol

Now…
Out of sheer randomness, Antu would like to talk about


EXTRA INCH

Antu was once 55-60kg for nearly 5 years
(50kg when she in form 4/5, and going up n down the scale ever since that)

Extra Inch are beautiful, equally the same as average size.

I, myself, have been an extra inch. 70% of my family and members and many many many friends of mine are also extra inch (I’ve even dated a couple of them) Thus, I strongly believe that extra inch has its own beauty and uniqueness.

Did you know that to some, Venus; the goddess of love; is an extra inch?

Attestation: search for this 3 paintings - 1.Venus at the mirror by Rubens 2. Venus Anadyomene by Titian 3. Russian Venus by Boris Kustodiev

Beauty can be in any form. Doesn’t say in any text book that average is beautiful (but there are saying average is boring) Apparently, I am talking on a grey area where each people have thier own perspective and views.

I view them as beautiful

Whitney Thompson
Jordan Sparks

I view them as exceptional

Chaka Khan
Aretha Franklin

I view them as yummy singers

Cas Haley
Micheal Lancey

BUT THE ULTIMATE...
I view him as vast, full of awesomeness!

Mr BB King

The royal highness of blues

Hail to the king!!!!


P/s: some ask me to post up website to buy nice voluptuous clothing website. Below are my favourites:

www.swakdesigns.com
www.maximumwomen.com
www.curvety.com


What do you think? Write your views and comments about the column. I would like to hear your opinions. Anything & everyone is welcome.

No comments: